I believe that depression is a core issue-a form of identity theft or Spiritual depression-not a chemical issue. There are no studies that actually prove depression results from chemical imbalances in the brain.
Big Pharma has created over 35 drugs for depression. It is a billion dollar industry. Psychiatrists create medical codes for bi-polar, PMS, ADHD, ADD and more.
Twice as many women as men are labeled depressed. This is largely because of the way we are treated in modern society.
Here are 5 tips to help minimize those up and down feelings that come with daily life on Planet Earth:
1. Call back your identity. Know the truth-you are a Spiritual Being above all else.
2. Exercise. A 30 minute walk in Mother Nature does wonders.
3. Eat those healthy Omega 3 fats.
4. Find your Life’s Purpose. Why are you here? What’s your message?
5. Get outside in the sunlight. Sunlight creates Vitamin D in our bodies.
6. Use music (your own or others) to soothe the savage beast!